Google Docs Payslip Template
Getting started with this payslip template for Google Docs is easy. Just follow these instructions:
1. Get a Google Docs AccountIf you don’t already have a FREE account with Google, just click here to go to Google docs, then follow the instructions to create your own account.
2. Access the Public Template & Save A Copy
- Make sure you are already logged-in to your Google Docs account
- Click on this link, which will open another window with the template in it: Google Doc Payslip Template.
- This is a public template, and you obviously don’t want others seeing your information, so the first thing you want to do is save your own copy
- Click on “File” then “Save a Copy.” You can call this file whatever you’d like.
- Now it should be in your Google Documents main folder. From their you can edit, save copies, and enable collaboration just as you normally would in Google Docs.
4. Get Started!Alright, so now that you have saved your own private copy, you are ready to get started filling it out.
- Just click in the boxes that you need to fill out, and enter in the appropriate information
- When you are done filling in the information, click the button at the bottom of the screen that says “Save Copy.” You can then continue to save copies as you update it each few weeks, or as you use it as a template for multiple employees.
- If you don’t know what to do, check out my step by step guide for filling it in your payslip template.